March 23, 2009

What's the Deal with Moose?!

I thought for a long time on what to name this blog (months, in fact . . . yes, months).

THEN it hit me!  The title could be no other than "Dancing With Moose".

I love moose!  They're huge, massive, goofy-looking creatures, and I have been enamored with them ever since I saw my first one back in 2000.

Most of y'all know that I'm not much of a collector; most of y'all also know that I'm pretty much the minimalist (those two things make a good combination, by the way; they "get along" with each other).

However, I do have a small collection of moose that have been given to me throughout the years.  I love my moose! :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

This next post  . . . I originally wrote it last year on June 14th, and then posted it that same day in an online forum that I belong to.  It fits very well here, as well.  Incidentally, there will probably be additional previously-written ruminations that I will share with ya'll here in "Dancing With Moose."

For those of y'all who have read "Rescued by a Moose!" before, please just smile, nod politely and humor me . . . once again.  :)

Y'all be blessed,

Sharon-Marie

Sharon-Marie Jordan © 2010 - All rights reserved.

No comments: