April 19, 2009

Zap the Gap

I want to introduce Meagan Johnson to y'all.

Meagan was one of the speakers at the tour directors' symposium I attended this past January.  I was very impressed with her; not only with what she had to say, but the way in which she presented it.  This woman is funny, articulate and intelligent . . . a pretty awesome combination for a professional speaker, doncha think? 
During the symposium, I signed-up up for her "Zap The Gap" email mini-course.  The course was delivered recently, and I would like to share those emails with y'all, here, while we're Dancing with Moose.  

I have obtained Meagan's permission to copy her emails here, and I have not edited the actual information in any way.  (The only difference is that Meagan's mini-course was over a 5-day period, and I am only sharing 4 days with y'all; the first day was an introductory email reminding me of the mini-course  Additionally, I am only reprinting her "intro" at the end of Day Five; not at the beginning of each segment as was delivered via the online refresher course).

In addition to her emails, I would also like to share her website address and her phone number with y'all:
www.meaganjohnson.com    1-800-836-6599   

If you're ever in need of a professional speaker, I highly recommend her and encourage y'all to consider contacting her.

OK . . . the next post will be the first installment (Day Two) of "Zap the Gap"

Y'all enjoy, and be blessed.
Sharon-Marie


Sharon-Marie Jordan © 2010 - All rights reserved.

No comments: